Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love My Power Tools!!!


I must say that using a power grinder is much, much easier than filing a hunk of steel by hand! Toryn (a most helpful friend of Dani's) and I modified the brown horse trailer so the dividers from the blue horse trailer would fit. At least, we've accomplished most of what we need to do. The bottom pins are only temporarily anchored. Toryn (I'm not kidding when I say he's helpful) is going to make a pair of mounting brackets into which the lower pins will slip. Meanwhile, though, we can comfortably load three horses and keep them all safely separated while on the road! Most excellent!

2 comments:

  1. That is so clever! I would love one of those sitting in my garden. Trouble is though that I have no horses or horseshoes. ;-)

    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handy to have one or the other... though, if you go shopping on Bainbridge Island, you can pick up the finished product!

    ReplyDelete